Retargetable Decompiler's API
Starting with version 1.9, we provide REST API for our decompiler. It allows anyone to write applications that interact with the decompiler by sending HTTP requests. In this way, you can run a script on your PC that decompiles given files by using our decompilation service and downloads the outputs.
The API documentation can be found here.
API KeyYour secret API key can found in your account after you register and log in.
- The API is available for non-commercial use only.
- Do not disclose your API key to anyone.
Existing Libraries and Tools
You can use the following libraries and tools to assist you when using the API.
- retdec-python - A library and tools for accessing the API from Python.
- retdec-cpp - A library and tools for accessing the API from C++.
- retdec-sh - Scripts for accessing the API from shell.
- decompile.py - A sample Python script showing how to use the API for decompilations.
- fileinfo.py - A sample Python script showing how to use the API for file analyses.
- RetDec/C - A portable tool written in C that tries to minimize build dependencies.
- retdec-node - Node.js npm module for accessing the API.
- vim-syntax-retdecdsm - RetDec disassembly syntax highlighting for Vim.