Supported file formats
ELF, PE, Mach-O, COFF, AR (archive), Intel HEX,
and raw machine code.
Intel x86, ARM, MIPS, PIC32, and PowerPC.
- Static analysis of executable files with detailed information.
- Compiler and packer detection.
- Loading and instruction decoding.
- Signature-based removal of statically linked library code.
- Extraction and utilization of debugging information (DWARF, PDB).
- Reconstruction of instruction idioms.
- Detection and reconstruction of C++ class hierarchies (RTTI, vtables).
- Demangling of symbols from C++ binaries (GCC, MSVC, Borland).
- Reconstruction of functions, types, and high-level constructs.
- Integrated disassembler.
- Output in two high-level languages: C and a Python-like language.
- Generation of call graphs, control-flow graphs, and various statistics.