Welcome to the Retargetable Decompiler's Home Page
Our main goal is to create a retargetable decompiler that can be utilized for source code recovery, static malware analysis, etc. The decompiler is supposed to be not bounded to any particular target architecture, operating system, or executable file format.
- Handles all the commonly used file formats (ELF, PE, COFF).
- Currently supports the Intel x86, ARM, MIPS, PIC32, and PowerPC architectures (32b only).
- Can decompile to two output high-level languages: C and a Python-like language.
- Compiler and packer detection.
- Extraction and utilization of debugging information (DWARF, PDB).
- Signature-based removal of statically linked library code.
- Reconstruction of functions, high-level constructs, types, etc.
- Generation of call graphs, control-flow graphs, and various statistics.
- It is actively developed.
You can try all of these features by using our online decompilation service.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in our retargetable decompiler, please contact us.