What is New
Want to see all news? Click here.
New Version: 4.07 Apr 2020
We are proud to present a brand new version of our retargetable decompiler. Among many improvements and fixes, it brings support for decompilation of 64-bit ARM binaries, an option to produce output in the JSON format, new build system, and the basis of a library that you can currently use to disassemble binaries in your applications.
Some of the most important changes:
- Added support for decompilation of 64-bit ARM binaries.
- Added an option to generate decompilation results in the JSON output file format. This output contains additional meta-information and can be conveniently consumed by your tools.
- Added a new library called
retdecthat lets you decompile the input into both an LLVM IR module and structured (i.e. functions and basic blocks) Capstone disassembly.
- Implemented proper RetDec installation. It is now possible to easily use RetDec components in other CMake projects.
- Many smaller improvements and bug fixes