What is New
Want to see all news? Click here.
New Version: 3.2 + New Web16 Aug 2018
A new version of our retargetable decompiler has just been released! This is the second update since the 3.0 version, which was open-sourced in December 2017. One of the most significant changes in this release is a move from shell scripts to Python scripts, so Windows users will no longer need to install MSYS2 to run RetDec. Also, our home page has received a makeover :-).
Some of the most important changes:
- We have moved from shell scripts to Python scripts so that Windows users no longer have to install MSYS2 to run RetDec. This change also simplifies build and run on macOS.
- Added generation of export-table hashes into
- Added an automatic generation of API documentation for RetDec via Doxygen.
- Fixed assertions in the recognition of statically linked code.
- Fixed assertions during the decoding of some MIPS binaries.
- Fixed a memory leak when parsing Mach-O files.
- Our home page has received a makeover.
We have also released a new version of our IDA plugin.
For more details, see the full changelog.