What is New
Want to see all news? Click here.
New Version: 2.1.227 Jan 2016
The end of January brings a new version of the retargetable decompiler. It is mostly a bug-fixing release. However, we have also implemented several improvements (detection of compilers and packers, demangling of symbols, and emission of floating-point literals).
A list of changes:
- When decompiling from C code, the ISO C99 standard is now used instead of the ISO C90 standard.
- Improved detection of several compilers and packers on the PE file format.
- Improved demangling of symbols.
- Improved emission of floating-point literals. Float and long-double literals now end with
- Improved reconstruction of string literals.
- Many bug fixes.