What is New
Want to see all news? Click here.
New Version: 1.631 Mar 2014
We are proud to inform you that we have made a new version of the retargetable decompiler! Among the main features of this release belong a preliminary version of complex data types reconstruction, experimental support for the PowerPC and PIC32 architectures, improved detection of statically linked code based on relocations, and reconstruction of code based on Linux system calls.
A list of changes:
- added a preliminary version of complex data types reconstruction, such as arrays and structures
- added experimental support for the PowerPC and PIC32 architectures. The limitations are no support for decompiling PowerPC binaries utilizing FPU, and not all combinations of file format/compiler/optimization flags are available when decompiling from C.
- added support for code reconstruction based on Linux system calls
- added support for emitting function pointers in the generated C code
- improved the decompilation of binaries produced by Clang
- improved the detection of statically linked code based on relocations
- improved the reconstruction of instruction idioms in Intel x86 binaries
- improved the support for decompiling wide strings
- improved the readability of the generated floating-point expressions
- larger numbers are now always emitted in the hexadecimal format, both in the generated C code and in the disassembled output
- decompilation speedup, mainly in the front-end part of the decompiler
- many small enhancements and bug fixes