What is New
Want to see all news? Click here.
New Version: 1.515 Nov 2013
A new version 1.5 of the retargetable decompiler is now up and running! The leading features of this version are reconstruction of simple data types, reconstruction of instruction idioms produced by a compiler into a more readable form, addition of more options to the decompilation form, and several new optimizations of the generated high-level language.
A list of changes:
- added reconstruction of simple data types
- added reconstruction of instruction idioms
- added more options to the decompilation form, namely
-O3optimization parameter when decompiling from C
- selecting a compiler when decompiling from C (GCC and Clang)
- selecting a new instruction set: ARM+Thumb
- added new optimizations of the generated high-level language, namely
- conversion of
- movement of negation inside expressions (e.g.
!e1 && !e2instead of
!(e1 || e2))
- conversion of dereferences into array accesses (e.g.
*(p + 4))
- use of compound operators instead of assignments (e.g.
i += 5instead of
i = i + 5)
- added a recovery from decompilation errors (if some functions were decompiled with errors, an error message appears in the generated source code)
- added support of decompiling more types of MIPS processors
- various minor enhancements and bug fixes