What is New
Want to see all news? Click here.
New Version: 1.427 Sep 2013
We have created a new version of the retargetable decompiler. The main features of this version are a basic support of decompiling binaries created in Delphi, unpacking of files packed with several widely used packers and protectors, and various improvements of the readability of the decompiled code.
A list of changes:
- added a basic support of decompiling binaries created in Delphi
- added a new phase: unpacking of files packed with several widely used packers and protectors
- added a new optimization into the back-end: elimination of dead code
- added a support of recognizing and decompiling wide strings; that is, strings that are formed by characters spanning over multiple bytes
- improved the simplification of arithmetical expressions
- improved the output from our disassembler
- decompilation speedup
- various minor enhancements and bug fixes